Monday, November 4, 2013

I saw 43 seconds of hell on earth

< /



I have seen a lot of things in my life time. I have seen a lot of ugly things. I have seen the evil
inside of man. I once saw a young man bleeding from a gunshot wound right under my window.

I even saw deceased person laying on a busy street pavement while on a rainy day.I have seen monstrous disasters like the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami that took 230,000  people chance away
from seeing another sunny day.

On television I have seen riots, masses of angry protestors and mobs. While riding on the Chicago
CTA 'L'I have even seen people robbed. Nothing prepared me for the things I have seen. Just
as quick as my eye blinks I am consistently bearing witness to another evil thing.

Some things I have seen may have been Gods will. Other things I have seen had me believing
that on this day God must have been ill.God must have had a bad day and needed to some time
 to chill.

When I saw a baby victim of the Ghouta attack struggling to hold on to every breath I wished
my eyes could see no evil or witness human suffering and pain. I almost wished I was blind so
I could no longer see hell on earth again.

No comments:

Post a Comment