Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear Anonymous Ghouta Attackers :Why did you poison all those people?

 DEAR ANONYMOUS GHOUTA ATTACKERS:

  Why did you poison all those people ? 

This image provided by Shaam News Network on Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, which has been authenticated based on its contents and other AP reporting, purports to show bodies of victims of an attack on Ghouta, Syria on Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013. Syrian government forces pressed their offensive in eastern Damascus on Thursday, bombing rebel-held suburbs where the opposition said the regime had killed more than 100 people the day before in a chemical weapons attack. The government has denied allegations it used chemical weapons in artillery barrages on the area known as eastern Ghouta on Wednesday as "absolutely baseless."(AP Photo/Shaam News Network)


Dear Anonymous Ghouta Attackers:


 Why did you poison all those people? Why did you use one of the
most dangerous weapons on mass destruction to kill real people
whom had not harmed you in any way. I'm sure most of the people
you killed you did not know.But you unleashed lethal doses of
this poison on women, men and children.

 Why did you decide to make children children shake and
go into deadly convulsions until their spirit and soul left
and they became a pale sleeping corpse on the floor?

  Why did you do these things anonymous Ghouta attackers?
Please do explain! Please tell me did all those people die
because you wanted to win the Syrian war? Or did you
 murder hundreds of children to gain political strength ?

  I really want to know if you poisoned so many people
cause you wanted to show the world who the boss is
or you wanted to make Syrian people afraid and left in
awe of your wrath.

  Can you tell me why I will wait for your answer. I will
wait for you to tell me the answer to what I already know.
I will wait for you to say " I killed them because I am selfish
and full of hate and could care less about another mans fate."

  I will wait for you to tell me because I really must hear you
be brave and say why you killed people who did nothing
to you.

  Anonymous Ghouta attackers I must know your reason
please tell me you plans. Why did you feel they had to
suffocate and shake like that?

 The logic you used  in deciding to play God is something
I must understand !


 Sincerely,
        A real person with real feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment