Wednesday, October 23, 2013

'We don't know where all the weapons are' U.S. Senator Saxby Chambliss says

As I was reading a blog post by Atlanta Journal Constitution Political Insider blogger,
Jim Galloway I began to feel a bit nervous after reading what U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss 
said to Galloway sat down and talked to him.

Senator Chambliss said"Im concerned about the movement of weapons out of Syria into 
another country,so we don't have an opportunity to destroy them.

The senator also said "That's why I'm concerned about it. I'm not saying they are moving 
them,but there's  too much in the way of opportunity, because we don't know where all 
the weapons are.I'm not sure Assad himself knows where all the weapons are." 

"If they get in the hands of Hezbollah,it could present real problems," he said.

As I thought about what he said I wondered how many different types of chemical
weapons will Syria hide under there bed or in their closet or bury in the ground.

I wondered how which one of Syria's neighbors will hold on to their weapons for
safe keeping even as Syria has joined the Chemical Weapons pact.

I wonder if some of the chemical weapons will be sold to some psycho dictator
that anxious to show the world what his government is working with.

Well I guess I will just keep wondering about it and pray that after  Russia
helps Syria remove the weapons Syria has chosen to display that these
weapons are not unleashed on women, men and children ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment